dinner time =)
28 July 2010 2:13 AM

having my dinner at kuala ampang with my family yesterday.
hzz is not accompanied me to join the dinner,
he was busying at his client reno thingy at damansara.

idn y i felt uncomfortable while he's not with me. =(
they're all ignored me, looks like im hollow.
i spoke in car, my sis asked me to shut-up.
i calling mum just wana order tou-fu, she never listen to me, n askin my bro: "goh ni yao chi tian ji ma?"
so i just keep my mouth shut, n took photos. hermp. X(

eat quite alot, with 2 bowls of rice.
and i like the salt-egg-crabs the most.
the fish is disgusting, i didnt eat much.
smells awful, n i wonder y they still want to sell the fish which is not fresh at all.

Mei Geng Fatt restaurant
dishes. copied from my bro's album.
snail? idn wat is the name "snail-likey-thing".


The fucking smelly fish
 
she likes to act cute all the time if his hubby with her.


Im moody now, probably is, im worried about my future.
the new life im going to catch of.
i knew i m always the lucky princess, u guys said so.
dun ask y when people doubt at your capabilities, charateristics and responsibilities.
ask urself y.
i knew, and im trying to change. i dislike for being a hollow girl in my family.
let's do something, for me, i want they're be proud of me.

Labels: ,




Design by by Phoebe,
Codes by Floatingstars. Basecodes from TGC & Cynthia
Resources from various Japan and Korea Sites



me


Affilates
L.O.V.E Leng Yein Jane Lau Vien Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny