Gathering ♥
12 May 2010 12:06 AM

watched movie yesterday nite wit frens,
[Furry Vengeance]

it's quite funny but a lil bit lame, LOL!
 after movie I straight-forward headed to fetch my baby 
which stayed in Frankie's pet shop for grooming n shower.
when i got it, it looked so sad through its pitiful eyes.
but it looked so fresh n healthier by removing the hairy fur..
n i can see it is dislike to stay in pet shop.

after picked up baby, headed to Saga Hill to meet my beloved buddies.
is quite pity we dun take pichas. 
anyway is glad to see u guys again n I love u all honeys! 

watching Gossip Girls recently, 
I havnt finish season 1 frm last year June until now.
I just started on episode 5.
owhsz
gonna watch it now, n i am waiting for time to pass until 4pm to gym.

*appreciate every single moment when u still alive, xoxo.*

Labels: ,




Design by by Phoebe,
Codes by Floatingstars. Basecodes from TGC & Cynthia
Resources from various Japan and Korea Sites



me


Affilates
L.O.V.E Leng Yein Jane Lau Vien Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny