15 March 2010 4:20 AM


First of all, Happy White Valentine everyone!

 
White Valentine present frm Guan, 
a very sweet smell perfume frm Gucci, Envy Me.
tq for ur sweetest gift..


But I prefer Gucci by Flora:)


thanks Harris for this cutest pinky bear :*)
displayed on my bed, 
beside the Huge Hello Kitty Bear!


White Valentine falls on a Sunday this year,
n I decided to go KLCC with my mum for a window shopping.
mum was waiting for LCW badminton comp in sports channel.
Luckily my *handsome* Ah Mat, Guan to send me there. 

Sunday, holiday, crowded of PEOPLE!
went to LaSenza, attracted by the latest pinkie bra set!!
n the silk material panties which cost 60 bucks for 3!
but I swear to myself  : I just use 400 bucks for today!
I have the capacity to endure them!!! ...Sigh...


headed to Isetan,  women clothing department,
VOIR-G2000-SODA-ELLE-bla bla bla all 70% discount,
the ladies were vied with each other for the discount items..

TYPICAL MALAYSIAN!

 
straightforward to cosmetics and skin care department, 
Shiseido is having promotion now, 
buy a 75ml serum at 410 bucks,  free 7 travel items! 
haiz... Endure!!!!!!

luckily i got free sample ^^ 

I wana buy a new mattress for my bed long time ago,so i brought Jerry Peans quilt cover set, PINK colour!got a pair of pillow case n pillow protector, a linen n free 2 ultra soft pillow.
it only cost 200 bucks!will take picture later! ^^

 
miss my BABY so muaaaach... 
C u next week babe, xoxo.

Labels: ,




Design by by Phoebe,
Codes by Floatingstars. Basecodes from TGC & Cynthia
Resources from various Japan and Korea Sites



me


Affilates
L.O.V.E Leng Yein Jane Lau Vien Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny Fanny